Monday, October 3, 2011


Due to computer issues, "Real Life" issues and other priorities, all current projects
are temporarily being suspended. Additionally, I simply cannot afford to work and create models for free, especially when those models are either being used for profit by others, or others are taking credit for them, or using them as a way to create controversy. There will be updates, but they will be few and far between and will primarily focus on existing projects that have either been started and as yet unfinished, or were close to completion.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Metasequoia Baby!

To all of those unfortunates that had any difficulty, what so ever, working on a couple of the models I've posted for your enjoyment, rest assured, it will never happen again. I have found a copy of Meta and can now rectify any issues that exist with the models and neshes I've been working with, thus there will be no more intersections, nor will there ever be another model that has any issue, unless of course, it's a pure accident, or oversite on my part. Below are some photos of just a few things that I'm reworking. Note: All of the previous models that were in production as well as the previous requests are top priority, so they will be done and posted first.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Cylon 1:1 Part II.

See previous post here

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

K-7 Spacestation Beta Builders model.

Go here for the links.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Fallout Vault Gear Door. Part 1 of Vault Diorama

As above, here it is, for your modeling pleasure. Enjoy!



Wednesday, September 7, 2011

TOS Trek USS Aurora

For you Star Trek card modeling fun and enjoyment I present version 1 of the USS Aurora from Bridge Commander Files, this version has the original textures, but there will be additional versions available soon. Look for the Spacestation K-7
to be next on the list of Original Series Card models! As always... Keep on Trekkin!


Just copy and paste into your browser.


PDF.... Update! Below are links to three more versions of this (these) ships. The unwrap has been totally reworked as have the textures. Enjoy! =/\= Version 4.0 after this point, copy and paste into your browser- .... .... Version 6...after this point, copy and paste into your browser- .... ... Version 7....after this point, copy and paste into your browser- ...

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

1/350th TOS ROM BOP Kit Review and Build

I purchased this model from AW Studios and thought I would do a kit review as a part of the build. First off, for the price, you can't beat this for a garage kit. When I got the box it came at just the right time, a day when I was actually caught up on a few things and had a little time for something like this.The kit was professionally packed and in perfect condition when it arrived. For a vacuum, or thermal formed kit it came with surprisingly crisp details, not to mention the fact that a good modeler can only make it better. The kit came with some really nice clear cast parts for lighting and a complete set of windows and decals from JT Graphics. If you are a decent modeler and are not afraid on vac kits, this is the kit for you, especially if you're an original series fan. Check out the photos below and check back often to see the build progress.

Edit to add electronics video link, just copy and paste.

Cleaned up the flash from all of the parts.....

Sanded and prepped the clear parts..... Made a simple mold of the dome to cast a clear part of my own.

Opaqued all of the parts to block light leaks for lighting effects.

More to come.....

I haven't updated this in a long time, but since I'm working on this again, concurrently with the 350th TOS, I thought it was about time that I show some of the work that I've been doing since this first got started. If you are interested in one of these kits, please let me know. My friend sells them and they are a good value and a great kit to go with the new PL thing.

At any rate, below is some of the recent work..... Keep on Trekkin! Don't let the douche' bags get you down! ;)

I used the Playmates ROM BOP as a reference for the changes I'm going to make to the kits to add impulse engine lights.

Much more to come. Stay Tuned! =/\=

OK, here are some more updates on this build.... I back filled the top fo the BOP with envirotex and after it hardened, I taped that area off and sprayed the rest of the interior hull with flat white. I also built up a clat dam and backfilled the front of the lower hull where the windows are to use as a Light Wave-Guide. The rest you'll see in photos....